I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, asking you to read this.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A New Blog

Well, I've decided to start a new blog. I was using Wordpress (http://lechatdoux.wordpress.com/) , and although great at first, I just felt like I needed a change for now. So here's to new beginnings at Blogspot!

I guess I could've waited for the new year to start a new blog, but I plan on taking lots of photos over the holiday break and I don't want to wait to post them!

Speaking of which, the one thing that a new blog means is leaving behind my old one, which makes me a little sad. I was on Wordpress for over a year, and though I had a few blips where I disappeared for a month or so, I kept up with my blog fairly regularly.

So for my first post, I thought I'd do a little farewell to my old blog by posting my 10 favorite photos from the past year. Be forewarned, its mostly pictures of food. As with my every day life, my blog posts tend to revolve around food.

And now, in no particular order, ten of my favorite photos of 2011 (warning: some may also be from 2010).

A raspberry and cheese rose from my favorite bakery, Uppercrust. After my last final I'm totally going there to buy all the desserts. 

Adorable cookies from Hellas Greek bakery in Tarpon Springs, FL.


Real talk: heirloom tomatoes are the best tomatoes.

A 4th of July feast! The best turkey burger I've ever had and sweet potato fries. 

Oh look, a picture without any food in it! A sweet tea cup from Anthropologie. aka Windowshopping Headquarters. Rarely can I afford anything in there without a good sale, but its one of my favorite places to go when I'm home.

Well this photo is most definitely not from 2011. It was taken in the Coker Arboretum at UNC. I transferred from there in 2010, but I love this photo. Chapel Hill in the fall is a wonderful place to be. Until winter arrives, and then my Florida body will be miserable for at least three months.

You know what's great about local fall festivals? OLD FASHIONED SNOW CONE MACHINE. It looked like some kind of Willy Wonka dream machine and I love it.

There is little else I enjoy more than a bowl of raspberries.

Renaissance Festival! Of course there were rainbow medallions.

It is a truth universally acknowledge that chocolate bread is the best bread of all. Also from Uppercrust bakery. Do you see why I love this place?

And now I'll attempt to stop procrastinating and write this paper on modern European opera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Little Blog on the Internet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena