I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, asking you to read this.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Breaking

Next week is Spring Break! I can't wait. My friends and I have plans to go to the beach and go to a spring training game between the Yankees and the Rays! The Rays go to Port Charlotte for Spring Break (about 3 hours away from here), but Tampa has been the spring training home to the Yankees for years, so we made plans to see the Rays play when they come back to Tampa. I'm excited! I've missed baseball so much.

I've also missed home. Specifically, I've missed living with cute animals. My apartment at college feels too still without pets. One of our cats, Marshmallow, is my girl. She loves to sit in the bathroom and wait for some unsuspecting soul to walk in and then she'll cry for water until someone turns the faucet on.

She won't drink from a water bowl. She's weird.



This month, the rescue where we adopted Marshmallow from is holding a contest on Facebook. The cat's photo that receives the most "likes" wins two tickets to the local big cat rescue sanctuary (I've always wanted to visit there). I entered Marshmallow mostly because I think she's the cutest cat ever, but I'm pretty biased.

If you'd like to, you could go vote for Marsha here! God, I feel like a mom on Toddlers and Tiaras. Someone stop me.

In the mean time, I am so ready for a week of relaxation. And by relaxation I mean filling out job and internship applications with a never ending supply of tea. This graduation deal needs to slow its roll a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I just love how she is hanging over the edge! I just saw the prettiest cat yesterday up for adoption (2nd to Marshmallow od course.) It had orangish eyes. I have already exceeded my limit on pets, so the poor thing cannot get a home with me.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Blog on the Internet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena