I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, asking you to read this.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sun, Sun, Sun: Here it Comes

Spring break is such a tease. I'm officially ready for summer (but not graduation...eek) and I have to somehow make it through 6 more weeks of school. I know that's not much, and once its over I'll wish I was back in school most likely, but right now it feels like I have a soggy Panera bread bowl in my head where my brain should be.

Tomorrow I may need to have a library date like I've been saying I'll do all week. But this time I need to actually go to the library instead of taking a 2 hour nap.

Switching gears a bit, last weekend I spent a day in Sarasota and it was beyond gorgeous! I'll be going back this weekend for a little family reunion and I can't wait!




What a chic shot. It totally doesn't look like I took it through the porch screen because I was too lazy to go downstairs and go outside...



 I've been going to Siesta Key every winter/spring for as long as I can remember. When I was younger, my grandparents used to come down from Niagara Falls every winter and stay there, and now my aunt and uncle spend a little winter time in the same complex. It's still as beautiful as I remember it being when I was 8 years old.

3 comments:

© Little Blog on the Internet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena